Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sorella Jones - April 6, 2011

Sisterhood!
     dinc thanks for your adorable ltr about nick that was so cute. 
    skye i have been wondering & praying for you.. what is going on?!
     Tar how is tiff & how is the concert/piece coming?

AH! can you believe that pres monson talked about my temple! It is so cool! I love it here so much! There are definitely discouraging, uplifting, humbling & proud moments all in 1 day. O my goodness. It is quite the rollercoaster but every emotion is magnified so much it is crazy. I love the spirit here! It is such an amazing opportunity to serve & my prayers are honestly answered everyday! we are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives.
     
to prep:
-use the atonement in your life everyday
-be open to your weaknesses & start working on them
-study & try to find scrip that you think of it will help in teach esp. when you switch over to spanish
-LOVE yourself your comp your dist the gospel your mission
-continue increasing your faith

I know you'll be amazing missionaries (if it is whats right) but don't wait until the MTC to start preping. I love you all so much

xo Jen(crossed out) Sorella Jones

PS have my mom forward you my emails
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment